Colorado crowdfunding supporters are done waiting, and as a result the Colorado crowdfunding bill sped through the legislature, passing in a matter of weeks. Approximately 17 other states have also passed rules allowing intrastate crowdfunding, with 29 more in process.
Review the current Colorado Crowdfunding Exemption:
So how does CrowdForce help you with your intrastate equity crowdfunding needs? Since 2012, we have offered the most secure and flexible white label crowdfunding software on the market! If you are planning to operate a portal for Colorado equity crowdfunding under the state exemption, follow the “Learn More” link to find out about all product details, and get in touch with a sales agent to get more information on how our software works for Colorado equity crowdfunding. We have launched portals for partners in Indiana, Texas and Alabama in 2014 and are the top choice for cost effectiveness, and the quickest launch times.
Here are just a few features for instrastate equity crowdfunding included in the CrowdForce platform software:
• State residency self-verification
• Driver’s license upload for verification
• Setting funding limits for non-accredited investors
• Allowing accredited investor participation
• Complete and simple document signing and management
• Integrated ACH payments
• Plug in your state escrow account
• Plugin in your broker services for accredited investments
Get a demo Pricing Learn More