We offer expert white label crowdfunding software development to add the unique functions you require in your crowdfunding software, and to achieve the look and feel you’re trying to convey. Common custom white label crowdfunding software features include integration of current accounting systems, VPN tunnel connections, 3rd party integrations and custom payment gateways.
Contact us and we will estimate your development costs, which can vary by project, but our rates are very competitive and response time is very quick. Our team of senior engineers will bring your concept to fruition to your full satisfaction. Guaranteed.
- Experienced UI team to integrate your design
- Fast turnaround times to get your portal running
- Expert programmers to build your custom features
Add a blog to your portal!
A standard WordPress business website will prove to be more affordable than custom scripting or other platforms, and is extremely easy to manage in-house, saving the part of your budget that could have been wasted by paying a developer to make simple content changes. And let’s face it. Google LOVES WordPress! Each time you post a new blog entry, it rapidly propagates through the search engines and creates another landing page for users to find your website.
- WordPress and essential plugins installation
- Monthly monitoring and security updates
- Customization to match your platform design
- Fast turnaround times to get your blog running
Included with white label crowdfunding software accounts is fully dedicated hosting and a domain PCI Level I compliance package, along with SSL certificate, as required by industry best practices for white label crowdfunding softwarehosting. Learn more about additional security features.
With a powerful network that includes an increasingly impressive list of peers and Tier-1 premium bandwidth providers, we have the infrastructure to accommodate clients that require consistent uptime for white label crowdfunding software websites.
In addition to the peace of mind provided by our network, our US-Central data centers boast on-site security highlighted by motion-detecting CCTV security cameras monitoring the entirety of our the data centers, man traps, employee-only access, 24/7/365 manned security, the latest security system controls as well as reinforced poured concrete walls.
Our power systems are built with extensive fault tolerance and resilience at every layer. From redundant Uninterruptible Power Supplies, to automation at all levels of transfer to our multiple N+1 Generac diesel generators, we have back-up power available at all levels for any possible scenario. Temperature and humidity are precisely regulated, year-round, to ensure optimal equipment reliability. Each cooling unit contains independent compressors and cooling loops to further enhance fault tolerance and reliability. Air filtration systems actively remove foreign particles from circulation and cycle the entire data center air supply in just a matter of minutes.
- Redundant Fiber Entrance expandable to 1840 Gigabits per second;
- Multiple Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to Data Center 1 and Data Center 2;
- Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 Distribution Switches;
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to each rack switch;
- Cisco 2960 48 Port 10/100 rack switches.
- 8,000 kVA utility power feed – Expandable to 32,000 kVA;
- Redundant ASCO Closed Transition Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches;
- Multiple N+1 Generac Diesel Generators;
- Multiple N+1 Powerware 9395 550 kVA UPS;
- Liebert PDU Units;
- Capability to provide Tier-4 Power.
- Multiple Liebert 20 and 22 Ton Upflow AC Units;
- Designed for addition of Air-side Economization;
- Capability to provide Tier-4 Power.
- 24x7x365 manned facilities;
- CCTV security cameras, covering all entrances and space inside/outside data centers;
- Sites entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card system;
- Sites remotely monitored by 3rd party security company;
- Entrances secured by mantraps with interlocking doors;
- SSAE-16 & HIPAA Compliant, Safe Harbor Certified.